Illustrator. Concept Artist. Designer
Multifaceted professional with wide range of artistic skills and excellent understanding of artistic fundamentals.
Known for positive attitude, contributions to brainstorming, and strong work ethic.
Digital Drawing and Painting | Adobe Photoshop CS 6 | Visual Development | Background | Environments | Illustration
Finished Production Work | In-Game Assets | UI Design | Traditional Media | Paper Crafts
SGN (Social Game Network) - San Francisco, California | 2D Artist, 2014 to Present
I joined the team early on and contributed in designing content for match 3 game, Juice Jam.
• Created concepts to finalized in-game assets including characters, environment backgrounds,
maps, pop-up illustrations, and icons.
• Participated in creating content for game pitches.
• Created templates for the team to achieve consistancy for our assets.
Animal - San Jose, California | Freelance Artist, 2014
Designed and created 2D props for a Disney Haunted Mansion commercial. Worked closely with the Art Director and his team,
and quickly adapted to a specific style.
• Given free range to develop 15 props, and was able to produced over 30 for them to choose from,
all created on time.
• Communicated well via emails and on the phone because the company is based in
• Made sure assignments were clear and that designs were approved by the Art Director.
• Developed props from rough stages to finals that will be scene in the commercial.
Disney Interactive – Palo Alto, and San Francisco, California | Artist, 2012-2014
Palo Alto team (2013-2014): Contributed on two projects, including Disney Solitaire and Disney Hidden Worlds, leveraging wide range of skills to produce in-game assets, concepts, user interface designs, and production work. Provided high-quality deliverables consistently, adhering strictly to Disney’s IP standards.
• Took on added responsibility for UI design, reducing costs by eliminating need to contract out the work.
• Contributed to in-game production work and handled UI designs for Disney Solitaire.
• Designed in-game assets and created concept sketches, color roughs, and final renders
of environments for Disney Hidden Worlds.
San Francisco team (2012-2013): Served on concept art team, collaborating closely with Disney Imagineering and Pixar to uphold IP standards.
• Created critical design asset for Disney Dream Kingdom, with added challenge of satisfying vision of
game’s sponsor, Chevrolet; managed the concept and design from start to finish.
• Produced concept art designs of attractions, restaurants, and shops for Disney Dream Kingdom.
• Simplified elaborate designs to save costs in 3D rendering.
Zynga – San Francisco, California | Intern/Art Associate, 2011-2012
Created, designed, and animated game assets for Farmville. Collaborated with team to produce unique in-game assets.
Amassed hands-on experience in game pipeline and production.
• Developed in-game assets/buildables of various size and complexity for the Farmville game.
• Participated in creating asset that enabled players to make donations to World Food Programme.
• Sought out opportunities to streamline design work, including reusing elements from finished assets
in new pieces.
• Became adept at using Flash and began fielding Flash animation assignments in order to keep
San Francisco State Field Campus | Pastel Color & Light in Nature, 2014
Studied under Bill Cone
Animation Collaborative – Emeryville, California | Intro to Color and Light in Film, 2014
Studied under Paul Abidilla
CG Master Academy – Online | Environment Sketching for Production, 2013
Studied under Armand Serrano
San Jose State University – San Jose, California | Graduate Coursework, Animation/Illustration, 2007-2011
University of Hartford – West Hartford, Connecticut | B.F.A., Illustration, 2006 (Summa Cum Laude)
Study abroad program for Animation, Camberwell College of Arts – London, England (2006)
Tuscany Workshop, studying under Jeremiah Patterson and Fred Wessel – Florence, Italy (2004)
2014: Nintendo Charity Auction; 2013: Alternative Press Expo; (Re)present, gallery show; Short & Sweet, self-published book
2011-2013: Beasts & Beats, art/music show • 2008: Artwork featured in University of Hartford Magazine • 2007: It Begins Here," solo show
Society of Illustrators • Shrunken Head Man, SJSU’s animation and illustration club • Women in Animation, San Francisco chapter • CTN